Tuesday, April 13, 2010

POSITIVE APPROACH

Father : "I want you to marry a girl of my choice".
Son : "I will choose my own bride!".
Father : "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter".
Son : "Well, in that case........OK"

Next Day
Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father : "I have a husband for your daughter".
Bill Gates : "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
Father : "But this man is a vice-president of the World Bank".
Bill Gates : "Ah! in that case.........OK"

Finally father goes to see the president of the World Bank

Father : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president".
President : "But i already have more vice-presidents than i need".
Father : "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-low".
President : "Ah! in that case........OK".

This is how business is done!!.

Moral: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude & approach should be positive

.

No comments:

Post a Comment